Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 04:29 PM   #1545
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
It definitely wouldn't even come out of the cabinet in case of emergency. . I still bring it to the range occasionally just to get rid of some of the .40SW that I have built up over the years. Funny thing is that it has been eating up all the shitty steel that I have with no problems. It used to choke on brass and aluminum case all the time. Im going to hold on to it. The guy kind of backed down about buying it when I brought it up to him again. Probably went and read internet reviews on the ****ing thing. haha.
What the **** is it, anyway? Can't tell from the angle of the photo.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.