View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 02:11 PM   #7524
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
that's funny. I got the exact same rep comment from Hootie, and I think it was in the same thread (about ghosts and elevators).

Lame Hootie. Just Lame. At least try something original. You probably cut and paste that shit all over for rep power. good lord
You guys realize if you neg somebody you have to rep two others before you can neg that same person again, right? I wasn't even looking who I was posirepping...I was just getting 4 quick negs in on some n00b who I've already forgotten...I was seeing if I could get him in the read.

You guys are dumb.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.