View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 09:43 AM   #14227
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I had to go see a doctor.

Yeah, I don't think I can buy the "not enough people are talking about that throw" line - EVERYONE is talking about that throw. Holy shit it was magnificent. That throw and the dart to Watkins to set up the TD (to DAT?) were his two best pure throws of the game. Absolutely remarkable throws.

The slant may have been his most impressive play because of the pressure, the odd throwing angle and the remarkable precision/velocity, but when you're talking just ungodly ball placement, the throw to Sherman is pretty much impossible to beat.
That throw was crazy because I saw him release the ball and the second I figured out it was Sherman.....I was laughing my ass off. And then that little ****er caught the ball and ran it in.....I was dying.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.