View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 10:07 PM   #154
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
The risk won’t be there if he stays on the bench.

How would you feel if something did happen? I bet you’d side with me then.

“Man, he had no business playing in the last six games, now we wait wondering for the next 10 months”
You can play the nervous Nellie game all you want. But football is a contact sport he’ll get hit this year and he will get hit next year. Who knows if or when he gets injured,the good Lord forbid. But I am with pugs on this move, I think putting in Patrick will fire up this offense and the league will take notice because now the talented gunslinger is in and he can make plays Alex can’t and Andy means business. And as much as the defenses will try to prevent Patrick from making plays they won’t be able to because he is that talented. Will he make rookie mistakes? Sure he will. But I’m banking on his talent outweighing his rookie mistakes and at least giving us a chance to go further in the playoffs and giving him experience in the playoffs .He will be prime for next year!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.