View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 09:45 PM   #873
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
A couple of seasons ago I said Carpenter was a head case and got jumped on by several people about how it was just that he was too wound up. I argued yea he has mental issues and got jumped on for that.

Seems both may have been wrong and in fact he may just suck as a baseball player. I don't remember seeing many players fall this hard but given the chance they need to unload him ASAP.
Well, the suckass Matt Carpenter is now up to .250/.371/.491, with an .862 OPS and a 128 wRC+. He leads the team in homers, RBI, total bases, and walks.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.