View Single Post
Old 02-23-2004, 02:25 PM   #100
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Name any office in the Continental United States in which employees sit 40 hours a week that no fat skanky hoes exist. We have one here who sits out about 40-50 candy bars and chocolate snacks a day - and the damn tray is always empty at 3:00pm. I asked her why she spends so much money on the mini-candy bars and she said she buys in bulk at Sams and hates to waste it. I bit my tongue before I told her that it wasn't wasted merely stored en masse behind her.
lol
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.