View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 08:24 AM   #69
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Its called being objective.

The guy was MVP last season and voted #1 player by those actually playing the game and you want to call me a Ravens fan because i think he is a good QB? **** outta here.
Being voted MVP is not objective. Being voted #1 player is not objective.

Sorry, but those two things are, by definition, subjective. They are literally popularity contests.

You can't deny it, you're a Lamar Jackson fan. You continuously prop him up here despite his shortcomings. You desperately want Lamar Jackson to be a top tier QB and it shows. I don't know if it's because he's unconventional or because he's black but you are obviously invested in him being successful beyond just watching the games.

The problem is that he really isn't. He's a very good dual-threat player, which in the NFL does not translate to being a great QUARTERBACK.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote