View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 06:18 PM   #7522
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Pineapple is the WORST fruit to eat when dieting. It is a sugar loaded mini bomb.
You can eat anything if it fits within your Macros. It's a total myth that you have to exclude certain foods when dieting. I choose to eat more protein and fat, so I do limit my carbs. But on occasion I will up my carbs by 100 grams (white rice) in a day and decrease my fat intake but still intake the same caloric amount for the day. I am then accomplishing the same goal and same amount of "weight loss" on the day I eat a lot of rice.

I'm a big believer in carb cycling (1-2 higher carbs/lower fat days per week). Limiting yourself to very little carbs for a long periods of time can lead to metabolic damage which can take a while to reverse. And definitely is hard for someone who loves to lift heavy weights like myself. Carbs are needed for strength and muscle fullness.

/Fitness lesson
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.