View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 05:53 PM   #54
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon View Post
I'd have to see the facts before I can pass judgment...

I'm pretty sure these co-defendants all sold out Vick to get reduced sentences if I remember correctly...

So if he showed up uninvited...confronted Vick...who then was like "you have to get the **** out of here" and then Vick left...and then someone close to Vick who has a serious hatred for the dude shot the guy...

not quite sure how that is Vick's fault...

It's easy for us to say don't do this, and don't do that...

But the vast majority of us all grew up in two parent, suburban homes in good neighborhoods etc. etc. etc.

The NFL will always have a criminal culture because of the criminal minds that play in the game...so Goodell can either get used to it, or...
Umm hanging with a guy that will shoot another guy?? That is all on Vick.. You are right though, he technically did not do anything wrong.. Other then hang out with scum that would shoot somebody..
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.