View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 02:55 PM   #5957
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I'm always slightly impressed with people that can effectively do options trading. I suck at it. I do have WMT stock though and it's done quite well.

Your 62% profit is nothing to sneeze at. Well done.
I'm very new at it, so it remains to be seen if I can do it effectively. So far, I'm only doing it with companies I trust (AMD, AAPL, MSFT, WMT, etc), and I'm doing calls about 3 weeks out. I buy dips, figuring that a company like Microsoft will go up sometime in the next 3 weeks, even if it isn't immediately.

So far, I've been at it for about a month and I've made about $900, while only investing about $1,000 at a time. If it does turn out to be an effective strategy, I'll start using more of my money for it.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.