View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 02:40 PM   #27805
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayneplane View Post
Not sure I get why people feel like it’s such a dick move to try to make a big play late in the game even with the result certain. It’s actually respecting the fans to give entertainment all the way as opposed to the QB kneel and slinging it out of bounds.

Mahoney will likely throw 20+ touchdown passes in the Super Bowl over his career but there may not be many better chances for Demarcus Robinson to score in the big game.
I also kind of feel like the Super Bowl is when you let it all loose. If you can defeat a team by 50, you do it. This is when you prove to the world, and to the history books, how good your team really is. You do that because, in the long run, you're not going to be compared to the other teams of 2019 going forward, you're going to be compared against the other Super Bowl winners that you'll never play.

You want history to see the game like this:

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote