View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 11:16 AM   #152
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Thoughts?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-65-c...&ref=212&loc=1

Seems like a nice, relatively affordable set at a good price. I'm not a big TV/Movie guy so I don't need the QLED/OLED kind of stuff. I've never really been a first adopter type. I figure this will be a big enough upgrade on my 10 year old 1080 that it'll seem amazing for me either way so why drop 2K on a set that I probably won't put to its highest/best use via my old Blue Ray player or long-ass HDMI cables run through the walls.
Playing with the options it looks like the HDR model is 150 more. Don't know how much that's worth to you. Otherwise, the TVs aren't going to be cheaper for a year.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.