View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 11:17 AM   #101
"You like to drink?"

It's really ****ed up that our society has been set up such that people shouldn't be parents until their 30s but biology dictates that women have optimal fertility and newborn health for like a ten year window starting in the mid-to-late teen years.

In the unlikely outcome of me getting linked with a lady my age in the next two years, I'mma have the awkward suggestion that we snowflake some embryos to stave off the risk of birth defects because I have no business being a parent until I'm luv's age.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.