Thread: Movies and TV Shameless (Showtime)
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 07:51 PM   #223
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I'm barely able to watch the whole episode anymore-the wrapping up of this season SUCKS! I'm thinking I'm only doing it because I've come this far and want to hit the finish line

Hobo Loco man was even dumber than gay Jesus and the fight between Carl and Debbie over Carl's GF is idiotic.
And Lip trying to play Daddy has run its course too.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.