Thread: Video Games Madden 21
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 03:54 PM   #96
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Why would they do that? They need you to spend as much money as possible.
I'd probably still buy packs if I could carry some rare ones with me. Place a high contract price on them so if you add the player you got to work with a 70's rated line and such. But I totally agree they don't need to do that because people are foolish enough, me, to buy packs. They ****in hooked me the first time I paid for packs. 99 Deion Sanders worth like 1.5m at the time and I rather used the card than sell it. I probably spent $500 that whole year on it. I haven't spent a dime since besides the game itself. Now I just play the situational game play on MUT and its actually been put to good use when I play H2H.
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.