Thread: Video Games Madden 21
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 02:52 PM   #94
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
Madden should just now be called MUT. I fell to their shit 6 years ago and am pissed you can't carry any, not every, cards over or your balance to the next game. Did they not collect cards? Some people always had that cornerstone piece to their collection to show off at a card show. It should be like a homage to how long you been supporting the game when someone see's that Deion Sanders 99 from 2014 still killin it. I would even allow it to be designated NAT if you transfer a card to the next year or even buy contracts to constantly pay to maintain a rare card to use. I could keep going with franchise.
Why would they do that? They need you to spend as much money as possible.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.