View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 10:33 AM   #113
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
I'm workin on quitting. I drink every single night, starting at about 12:40 AM. Been doing it for years now (at different times, haven't always worked these hours). I don't wanna quit for physical health reasons. I'm 31 and have a lot of gas in the tank, but I get angry and say mean terrible shit every once in a great while, so I'm workin on it. Didn't drink any alcohol the night before last and I was awake all night. Even took sleeping pills but was wide awake until I had to go to work again. Can't seem to sleep without the drink, that's the shittiest thing for me.
Insomnia, Anxiety etc is a symptom of alcohol withdraw, as long as you aren't having Delirium Tremens (shakes, hallucinations), it will pass fairly quickly (within a few days) and you will get the best sleep you have ever had in your life. If you do get the DT's, you need to check in to a hospital ASAP, it can be fatal.

Alcohol actually disrupts your sleep pattern. When you are off of it, you sleep much better.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote