Thread: RB's.
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 03:50 PM   #161
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Came here to point out that RB might be the pick we should be focused on. There's a ton of good WRs in this draft, but not too many RBs in a year we could use some help.

Also, anyone else remember being excited when we Kniles Davis picked in the bottom of the 3rd? Yikes, that one didn't work out too well.
We might take one in the 4th or 5th sure, but I'm not too focused on it. We have our top 2 RBs from last season on the roster. We really need a McKinnon replacement.

I'm more apt to promote a guy like Ainias Smith who can primarily line up as a slot WR but can take snaps in the backfield when you want a change-up in there, then just hold another back like Perine on the roster.

If they go RB at some point, fine by me. I won't look for it in the top 3 rounds though. It's not necessary we find a starter.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.