View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 08:32 PM   #63
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blick View Post
Fair enough. Yeah I thought Miss State was beatable for that very reason. Trust me, I'm not thinking Miss State is that good. Still, they're bigger, stronger, and faster across the board than K-State. They still have several NFL prospects.

Maybe the turnovers would have sunk them, maybe not. I think that speaks to the quality of this year's team that they were able to overcome those turnovers, a turnover on downs on the first drive, dropped passes, missing starters on defense, cowbells/heat/road environment, etc to get the win.

K-State was picked to finish 9th in the big 12. If they finish like 4th that means they're a lot better than people thought.
9th in the Big XII would be really bad, and I don't think KState is anywhere near that bad. I think a lot of people were quick to shit allover them for how the coaching situation unfolded for them.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.