View Single Post
Old 02-28-2020, 12:01 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

There’s no way I could watch this. But I did read up in it a bit. Couple of takeaways:

1. Is there a more broken system in any given state at any time than that state’s CPS? I’ve never heard anything even remotely positive about them. I realize that the good stuff they do doesn’t get media attention or warrant documentaries but damn, it sure seems like they **** up royally quite often.

2. I will never, never, ever come close to fathoming how a mother does shit like that to her own child. My wife and all the moms I know would fight you to the death for treating their babies that way. Some people really should not be eligible for 8th amendment protection.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.