View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 02:40 PM   #314
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
But she made a chioice..

If she loves him more...Why should I stand in the way of that?

LiveSteam, everything I've said hinges on him being stand-up.

Otherwise he will be put down.

I'm right with you on the time table. 6 months tops.

Here comes the part I will need help with, though.
At this very moment, we are being extra nice to each other.
It will be very hard to resist her...erm..charms ..if she decides to turn it on.
I hope as I'm strong in that area, cause pussy power is real.
Just keep it in the back of your mind, that she destroyed us & our family. Its hard not to try again. And the hotter they are the harder it is for men to walk away.We think with the wrong head sometimes.
If you are anything like me? You'll **** her again & right in the middle of pounding her bottom you'll get this urge to put your hands around her throat & squeeze until her eyes pop out of her eye sockets. That's when you will know it is over for good & time to lawyer up and go get my son.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.