View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 08:56 AM   #24
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Antenna is in the attic and hard wired to wall outlets. If I felt like messing with it I could even hook one of the big tvs to the wall outlet by running a coax, but it's a pain in the keister.
No biggie, I can watch the game in the guest bedroom. I heard some people even watch games on their phones or laptops!
That's what I'm doing Sunday. Traveling for work, and they're playing the GB game pretty much everywhere except KC and west coast. So I'll be on the ST app.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.