View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 04:31 PM   #163
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
I for one would be very impressed if Donald Glover pulled off a convincing Lando. Billy Dee Williams' voice had a very unique cadence and tone. If Glover can't mimic Williams, I'll find it very distracting.

I think the overall problem with the concept of the film is the limited time range compared to the original. Asking Ewan to play Obi Wan 40 years younger works, (the voice sounds similar so it's a pass). Asking anyone to play a 30 year old Han Solo 10 years younger is an entirely different animal. People don't change that drastically in that small of a time frame. The only way to pull it off is with a convincing mimic.
Pretty much agree with this.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.