View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 10:53 AM   #157
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
You think they'd scrap it? I think they'd release it, because even a bad Star Wars film is going to make a shitload of money. And as a one-off, I doubt it would have much (if any) of a negative impact on future films. It might be more damaging to admit it was crap and can it.

If Ron Howard comes in and says "Ehrenriech has to go", I think they scrap the film. They've already spent nearly 16 weeks filming on sound stages and on location. It doesn't appear to be a film that's heavily ensconced with blue screens and VFX, so to reshoot the entire film would be very cost prohibitive.

Unlike Rogue One, I think the general public and even huge Star Wars fans are skeptical that this film will work so if word of mouth is bad, it could be their first flop.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.