Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 06:35 PM   #36785
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
Congrats on the win yesterday guys, about time another AFC West team went to a SB this century.

In a lot of ways you are almost playing the Broncos. Have to beat Shanny jr.'s coaching and Emanuel Sanders playing along with John Lynch's team.

The next 2 weeks are the best, it is just 2 teams being talked about, winning it is obviously better but I always loved the weeks leading up to the SB.

Enjoy and good luck! I am happy for a lot of you guys here.
I'm glad that you are seeing that an AFC West team really can make it to the Superbowl without cheating. At least one of our teams has an untainted trip to the Superbowl to brag about. No salary cap cheating, no greased jerseys, no HGH infused retirement gift. Just a talented, hard playing team earning a trip to the Superbowl. Something that cheating Donk fans may never experience. Such a shame. The victory is so much sweeter when you know that you earned it fair and square.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote