View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:59 PM   #191
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
How cool is it for Hootie to insult me when I had nothing to do with his thread getting locked? He knows that if he brings me up in anything, I will stand my ground. I'm not an asshole unless my buttons are pushed and he has a way of doing that.

I get along great with many people on here and I consider some of you as friends. But, if someone is going to insult me, I have the right to stand my ground.

The gay remarks were a bit much and I do apologize.
you so stood your ground

I'm proud of you

your the best power couple ground holder on this site

thank god you can't let your husband have his own hobbies and registered on this site so we could all get to know how good you are at standing your ground
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.