View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 07:24 PM   #15148
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Someone tell me how to make the best fish taco.
Cod is what most restaurants typically use. But as noted already, almost any white-fleshed firm fish will do. I've used striper/white bass before with good results.

If I could choose a fish, I'd probably try walleye. Can't think of a better tasting freshwater fish deep-fried; would probably be great as a taco.

Trick really is not to over-cook your fish. You want it to be just a hair before done when you pull it out of the fryer or off the grill. Think medium-rare almost medium.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.