View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 06:47 PM   #15146
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Someone tell me how to make the best fish taco.
Some type of white fish. Usually tilapia is a good and affordable choice. Be careful with an oily fish. Not very desirable. For an example, Catfish is too oily IMO

I prefer blackened with a cajun spice rub. Some prefer battered and fried. But it requires much more work and not healthy.

I take some bagged slaw drizzle with fresh lime juice and a couple drops of Valentina Xtra hot sauce to just barely coat the cabbage.

Cream based sauce for the tacos is a mixture of sour cream, mayo and milk, with fresh lime juice, garlic & onion powder and chopped cilantro.

At that point, that is pretty much a fish taco. You add can whatever you like on it just like you would any other taco.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.