View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 07:19 AM   #15137
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Lew, how them Guacamole Slices coming along?

I had about 10 avocados I mashed up last night. Threw in everything but the kitchen sink. I had a bag of Tostitos and they were salty as heck and mixed well with the guacamole. Then had a couple of bacon wrapped fillets and large shrimp I threw on the “Daniel Boone Pellet Smoker” with corn on the cob and roasted jalapeños. Threw some Spanish rice on the side and it was pretty freaking amazing. The fillets were perfect. Washed it down with a few Dos Equis.
I’ve cornered the market on guacamole slices.

I had Mexican from a local place last night. Amazing hot salsa and guacamole sauce on their burrito.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote