View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 07:16 AM   #15136
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Lew, how them Guacamole Slices coming along?

I had about 10 avocados I mashed up last night. Threw in everything but the kitchen sink. I had a bag of Tostitos and they were salty as heck and mixed well with the guacamole. Then had a couple of bacon wrapped fillets and large shrimp I threw on the “Daniel Boone Pellet Smoker” with corn on the cob and roasted jalapeņos. Threw some Spanish rice on the side and it was pretty freaking amazing. The fillets were perfect. Washed it down with a few Dos Equis.
I'm starting to convince myself that guacamole on an omelette is even better than gauc on Mexican dishes.

3 eggs, spoonful of ricotta, mushroom, bell pepper, onion, baby bello, kalamata olive. A little buffalo mozz, and little sharp cheddar. Cook it up and top with guac. Toast on side to honor Buzz.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote