View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 03:04 PM   #247
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
So you ran a 4.4 40 in high school and a great 100 and parlayed it into no college scholarship. You were faster than Larry Johnson and Chad Johnson and Dez Bryant ... but you did nothing with it.

Yeah dude. Super believable. I'm sure all of that is true. I'm sure girls turned you down for sex because you were too large as well.

5'8", eh? I was close at 5'6" I guess. Wonder how I guessed that one?
Fast doesn't translate into being a good football player. I was fast in a straight line. I had very stiff hips and was not quick on side to side stuff. I couldn't juke people for shit. I had stone hands as well. I was not going anywhere for football.

Could I have attempted to go somewhere for track? Sure. Did I have any desire to run track in college? Absolutely not. I ****ing hated running and only did it because one of my football coaches required it. I pole vaulted my freshman year so I could skip half of the sprint practices (I sucked at pole vaulting but that shit was fun). I didn't run my senior year because I liked getting out of school early to go to an easy ass community college class two days a week and getting stoned everyday right after school.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.