View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 08:37 AM   #5
MVP

The LB deal is that even though I would cut Hitchens as a post-June 1 guy because I think he's atrocious, I don't think KC actually does. I think they'll try to solidify the 3rd spot with a veteran and Kwiatkoski makes a lot of sense. Wilson is the guy drafted to develop and replace Hitchens next year. As for cutting DOD, don't really care either way. He sucks so if he's on the team for his relatively meaningless special teams snaps then so be it.

I don't think Okafor is fine as a starter at all. It was Ogbah who was fine as a starter. I didn't like the Okafor signing from the get go and still think it's a waste of money to have him on the team beyond this season. That said, I don't think the Chiefs will eat 4 million to save 3 with him so he's likely around at least one more year. I do hope KC retains Ogbah because he's, at worst, quality depth. I just don't know if he played himself out of being cheap enough.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.