View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 03:10 PM   #4
Veteran

I agree with Hoover, I don't understand the LB moves. It's almost like you meant to cut Hitchens but forgot? I like Kwiatkoski but if you sign him and bring back Ragland, how many snaps is your Rookie going to play?

I like Gross Matos and I agree a double barrelled pass rushing threat is needed if we lose Jones. Somehow, I just feel like he's not good enough to take at 11? If the Chiefs ended up with a 15-20 area pick from trading Jones, I like the idea of Kinlaw as a like for like replacement reducing the cost better I think.

I also feel like Okafor is fine as a starter, and you can get situational pass rushers who you hope can develop a bit later on and let Spags use them on rotation while they learn to expand their role in the NFL.

The defensive backfield looks good.

I like what you've done with the O line, the offensive skill positions always seem like they are taking a step back in drafts but its kind of hard to avoid that in the next year I think.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli