View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 08:10 PM   #70
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Today was the most incredible football moment that I’ve ever seen live. I’m all in on this year. We can ****ing do it.

Frank Clark is an absolute monster. Not sure if you could see it on TV, but he was held almost constantly. He wrecked that OL.

Mahomes is just so good. I’m certain that this game was the best game of his pro career. He only missed on a few throws. If we didn’t drop it so offer early, Mahomes might have gone for 500 yards.

I’ve been wanting this rematch ****ing bad. Jackson couldn’t take advantage of their weak secondary....but this Mahomes with all these weapons....Mahomes is going to shred them (again).
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote