Thread: Movies and TV Official Rick and Morty thread
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 11:58 AM   #108
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
So long as we all realize the distinction between what you're saying and what WW initially said.

There's a big difference between 'this show is creepy' [objective, comprehensive], and 'this show makes me uncomfortable' [subjective, individual].

I mean, I could complain about how Archer portrays the nasty narratives of misogynist drug-addled killer secret agents, or how Rick and Morty portrays the narrative of amoral world destroying, family annihilating scientists, . . . but I get that it's fictional entertainment.
Yeah, I mean, I think you're parsing the line pretty thin there.

I used to have a line in my signature saying something stupid along the lines of "The previous words were mine and mine alone, the opinion of a generally average midwestern white male..." because I just got tired of hearing people bitch about me being speculative or just saying "well that's your opinion..."

Well no shit. Yes, it's my opinion. I'm the one that said it so lets just assume that's what it is. I've never felt any real desperate desire to further qualify any statements I've made beyond that.

Had I simply said "It's creepy" I feel you could infer from that I'm really saying "It's creepy, IMO" and I'm not exactly asking for advanced readership there.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.