View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 06:35 PM   #57
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
Tim Sylvia used to be the UFC hw champ. Although hes seen his better days, and was champ in a weak division at the time. He's really no pushover. Just goes to show any talented boxer who can check a kick, has power and speed. Can knock anybody out, Lee included.
I'm not familiar with the guy so I will take your word for it. I feel that boxing is a sport and not a legit martial art. I'm usually going to go with the superior martial artist. I believe a single-discipline boxer will always be at a huge disadvantage against a competent ground fighter in any one-on-one street fight.
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.