View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 04:14 PM   #223
MVP

Seeing as how I just traded for LT, I need a bye week suggestion.

I already have Sammy Morris, and I've put in a claim for Kevin Faulk - but won't know if I have him until Friday morning. Sadly, I think Faulk is my best option against Indy.

I've also been asked if I'd be willing to trade Bowe, who I haven't started once this season. I'd get Tim Hightower (vs Rams) from one owner, or Fred Taylor (Bengals) from the other. It's way to much to give, IMO, but he's just wasting away on my roster.

The wildcard, who is already on my roster, is Ryan Torain from Denver - who plays Miami this week.

If Shanahan wasn't such a schmuck, Torain would likely be my pick. Pittman has a rib issue, and the other two are likely out completely.

Suggestions?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.