View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 09:08 PM   #38
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I would agree that he once was. I don't believe Brady's that much better than either today.

I would also say that his decline outside the numbers has been measurable for at least a couple seasons now, but that's a discussion for another time.
I... think you're drinking the hatorade.

New england would obviously harm his outside passing stats. Their best WR is a slot guy. The rest are trash. QBs struggle outside the hashes when the guys who line up there suck ass. Their top guy couldnt land the 5th spot on our roster.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote