View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 01:00 AM   #2
The pizza king of kansas

My god it's like christmas, my birthday and new year all rolled into one. I had that dream for years that if the chiefs won the sport media would have to be forced to talk about us. No more ok 30 sec blurp about us. Their eyes are sad cause they can't talk about tom brady winning. They can't go to commerical cause they still need to talk to patrick about how awesome the team is and andy reid is a awesome coach they can't make fun of anymore.

Last edited by big nasty kcnut; 08-07-2020 at 01:46 AM..
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote