View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 11:19 AM   #3709
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Yep. I’ll be livid with Moore too if that happens.

Matheny was not on speaking terms with multiple players in his locker room when he finally got canned. He should not be associated with our org in any capacity.

Matheny is a Yost-level tactician (read: not good) without the ability to manage the clubhouse and keep players happy, without demonstrated success developing young players’ confidence, and with the added negative factor of burning through bullpen arms by abusing his top 2-3 guys until they break.

Shit, he probably is even worse tactically than Yost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Yikes. Corner IF is one position that appears to be almost completely barren in our system.

I wouldn’t say barren. Long way to go with Pratto still. Emmanuel Rivera is interesting at AA. And Gutierrez is probably worth a shot at some point in the future, though I don’t see a huge likelihood of him being much more than a UTIL guy.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.