View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 12:44 AM   #12
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Sure! I'd like to hear it.
Snark aside, I'll try and post something later.

I was in high school / college in the 80's but I mostly listened to pre 1970 music.

I have had problems embeding youtube videos. Google gives me a warning and then doesn't let me do it. I wonder if it is because I have a subscription to Google play music and it looks like a third party is getting my account.

Anyone else have this problem or more importantly have suggestions?
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.