View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 09:25 AM   #12
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I don't think next year's 2nd will get us up that high and that's about as much as I'd be willing to deal on a trade-up scenario.

I am absolutely not giving up a 2 this year with the depth of this draft and I'd be reluctant to give up a 3.

This year's 1st, next years 2nd and this year's 3rd looks like it should probably get us to about 18 in a vacuum but Cincy and Jax ain't gonna deal with us. So, how do we get that over the top to get to Seattle at 16? Man, I just don't see a path forward that doesn't include this year's 2.

That's gonna be 32, 64 and next years 2 for 16 and maybe 118? We might have to include 173 to get that done.

That's just too much. That turns this into a 1 player draft and I don't think Brian Thomas Jr is that kind of prospect.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote