View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 08:45 PM   #102
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
As long as Peters isn't hurting the team, via penalties on the field or off-field issues that would result in suspension etc, I dont really care how big of an asshole he is, esp to PR guys or media. Has no effect on me as a fan. As long as he's making plays on defense he's good in my book. IMO you have to earn your right to be an asshole. If you play like ass and want to be an asshole and throw flags and take swings at players or whatever the case may be, then expect to get called out.
This. He's been a pretty solid citizen on the field since his suspension, so I'm good. I couldn't care less if some little PR person got his feathers ruffled after the game. Perhaps he should have been a little more aware and stayed away from Peters.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.