View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 02:55 PM   #144
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
You are ****ing horrendous at this game. You don't make any effort to throw actual intermediate routes and just spam bombs to receivers that are double and triple covered. It's actually impressive how ****ing bad you are.
Wrong. The TD to Reek was an intermediate route. A 15-yard post.

You're not going to see many of my intermediate plays in highlights, though, because they are not relevant to the outcome. It's just a first down. Why would I share that?

But just to show you...

Spoiler!

My offense is multiple, sir. Unlimited. Perhaps someday I'll show you my screen/flat game.

But you're right. I am ****ing horrendous. I have a distinct inability to read defenses quickly. But I am getting better.

The day will dawn.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 11-07-2017 at 09:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.