Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 02:39 PM   #36
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post
So you want too see Beta Ray Bill, another character who is capable (and was in fact the first to wield Mjolnir after Thor got it) of wielding Mjolnir, instead of Jane's Thor?

Beta Ray Bill fits nicely in the Galactic turn they are taking at Marvel... I can't imagine it will be long before we see him.

On the plus side...

Spoiler!
Yes, for the reasons you said. I'm looking forward to the cosmic side of Marvel, but that said I'm positive I'll still watch Jane Thor. Had Cap NOT lifted Mjolnir, I'd probably be more interested in what they do with Lady Thor. Still am I guess, but like I said, it just feels "been there done that" a little bit for me.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.