Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 11:09 AM   #33
The Demon Preacher

As for Blade... I was really hoping they would bring Snipes back and do a story line where he teaches his daughter to take up his trade. That would have fit in nicely with the girl power movement that is coming up.

I like Ali as an actor and he has the seriousness to pull it off. I don't know if he is even remotely athletic enough to pull off the role. At the risk of making myself feel old but... he feels too old to be playing a "new" Blade.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote