Thread: Video Games Player Unknown
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 11:26 AM   #36
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
I didnt start playing shooters period until i was 37 and a half years old. Anyone can do it Are you going to suck at first? yep, but you will get the hang of it as long as you keep playing. I dont play this game, i didnt care for it, but if it has a practice mode, try that.

I ask alot of guys who are good at shooters on the best way to practice my aim and each and everyone (even twitch streamers) say Play Deathmatch in CS:GO dont worry about your K/D ratio just practice shooting at the head and it will come. It transfers over to other shooters.

CS:GO is like 15 bucks or 7 bucks on sale. Its worth it for the practice.
A big part of getting good at an FPS is learning the maps. Knowing common camp areas, common routes and spawn points. Being able to anticipate where someone is instead of soley relying on reflexes.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.