Thread: Video Games Player Unknown
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 10:25 AM   #35
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
I didnt start playing shooters period until i was 37 and a half years old. Anyone can do it Are you going to suck at first? yep, but you will get the hang of it as long as you keep playing. I dont play this game, i didnt care for it, but if it has a practice mode, try that.

I ask alot of guys who are good at shooters on the best way to practice my aim and each and everyone (even twitch streamers) say Play Deathmatch in CS:GO dont worry about your K/D ratio just practice shooting at the head and it will come. It transfers over to other shooters.

CS:GO is like 15 bucks or 7 bucks on sale. Its worth it for the practice.
Eh... I used to be a hardcore gamer 10-15 years ago... Just don't have the time or patience to get that involved into it anymore. Used to be very good, so that's part of the frustration for me... when I picked up a controller or keyboard I expected to be able to jump in and wreck shit. Unfortunately, reality slapped me in the face with a Fish. That realization led me to sitting next to my son and daughters cheering them on lol.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.