Thread: Video Games Player Unknown
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 09:55 AM   #34
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahrenheit View Post
Ya I've seen my son's group of friends (with him) win the squad a couple of times. He's won the solo once, and his duo has one it like 4-5 times. Duo seems like he has the most fun, to me.

I'd love to play more, i'm just terrible at gaming (having not played anything for 5-6 years). I'm just so out of practice... so I watch him lol
I didnt start playing shooters period until i was 37 and a half years old. Anyone can do it Are you going to suck at first? yep, but you will get the hang of it as long as you keep playing. I dont play this game, i didnt care for it, but if it has a practice mode, try that.

I ask alot of guys who are good at shooters on the best way to practice my aim and each and everyone (even twitch streamers) say Play Deathmatch in CS:GO dont worry about your K/D ratio just practice shooting at the head and it will come. It transfers over to other shooters.

CS:GO is like 15 bucks or 7 bucks on sale. Its worth it for the practice.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.