Thread: Video Games Player Unknown
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 09:45 AM   #33
I'm with the Banned

Ya I've seen my son's group of friends (with him) win the squad a couple of times. He's won the solo once, and his duo has one it like 4-5 times. Duo seems like he has the most fun, to me.

I'd love to play more, i'm just terrible at gaming (having not played anything for 5-6 years). I'm just so out of practice... so I watch him lol
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.